Answering My Critics by John Tanton
Here are a few articles of interest. We trust that you will find these articles helpful. Also, please see additional items listed in the navigation area to the left.
- Letter from John Tanton to the New York Times in response to their article The Anti-Immigration Crusader, April 18, 2011
- SPLC Manipulating the media with smear campaign against John Tanton, Center for Immigration Studies, March, 2010
- Press Release: John Tanton challenges Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to Debate over 'Lies', February 3, 2009
- Exposing the SPLC - articles and information on the true agenda and motives of the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).
- The Puppeteer Replies - John Tanton replies to SPLC racist attacks.
- John Tanton's Mitchell Prize Essay on International Migration - his 1975 prize-winning essay on the challenges posed by unconstrained immigration.
- Dr. Tanton's End of the Migration Epoch? - his 1994 essay on the international migration conundrum, based on 25 years of work on the issue. See also the critiques of this essay, and his responses to them.
- Mary Lou and John Tanton; A Journey into American Conservation - A biography of the Tantons' pursuit of various public service goals, among them public policy concerning natural resource protection, population, immigration and language.
For a more personal perspective on the interests, beliefs and core values of John and Mary Lou Tanton, see their year-end Letters and photos
and what others say.
- Lies the Immigration Lawyers Tell by Robert Locke, April 3, 2001.